2014 m. kovo 17 d., pirmadienis


I was never good in talking, was I?

And that makes me wonder weather it's just me who is going into ups and downs all way around while just starting to believe that all dreams could come true and after just a bit realising that it's not exactly true. And that starts comes to ends a bit more suddenly that I could expect. Nothing is more temporary than believing about forever. All the situations i'm in makes me feel powerless. Even if i truly believe that it's not true, i feel the way i feel. Don't know which kind of motivational quotes or pics could reverse it right now. 

On the other hand, it's just the way it is. Let's face the life - that's not always flowers and joys. And these parts when we feel left on our own makes us stand and believe in ourselves that we really can, no matter what. It's just the time to make a new plans and ways to go. 
I know being beautiful, succesful, attractive, smart, outgoing and all the other qualities which are valuabe at the moment is not the target i'd like to reach. But - there is no wrong way if you're going to beat the same enemy, isn't it? That's why i need to choose the other way around and start from the ending to reach the beggining. And i know i'm good at it.

Don't break his heart
His achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'll understand

1 komentaras: