2012 m. kovo 13 d., antradienis

one evening i felt

I'm still thinking that everything is moving forward. That my dreams of myself will come true. Sometimes i regret the things i didn't done before, or yesterday or just an hour ago. But i know there is no time for that. There is no time for regrets.
Sometimes i really feel like i'm here on my own in this world. There are family, friends around, but in general you born alone and you'll die alone. All the streets sounds like loneliness. I'm just walking, walking... Meet the person, leave the person, love one, hate, every day moving... Sometimes i look at my back, see all those, which i left behind and thinking about coming back. But if i come, i won't do that because i need it. I would do that because at the moment i felt not strong enough to move forward. No one should be treated like that.
I want to dream a lovely, sweet dream tonight. In my pink pajamas, in my autumn colors' bed clothes... I want to feel beloved. Like i did just behind.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą