2015 m. sausio 27 d., antradienis

Life is so hard. How can we be anything but kind?


Life flows. Flows like yesterday is already gone and tomorrow is somewhere far away. Sure, this feeling changes, when you're really looking forward to something or when last days were so amazing you'd like to repeat again and again. But the beauty is - everything is changing. And this time when everything is so intensive that i'm living, as G says, as a mother of two kinds, i feel pretty comfortable that if i'd know that i have only one year to live, i wouldn't change anything. I'm grateful about my work, my family, my friends, my activities, each day i have many things to thank for. I know sometimes it might be hard to recognize the value which is in every person we meet, every experience we had and every feeling we felt. But the truth is - everything happens for a reason. We meet people who make us learn something. We visit places which makes us richer (either outside or inside). We do things which make value for us. To become who you really are - as smart book says. 

Somehow it feels like the ideal me is coming somewhere closer to the one i am now. And you know, i can't hide a smile, cause some of the features of ideal me is so far away, that i can't even imagine myself of being that perfect. But that doesn't change the fact, that freedom inside me is raising and that i feel calm about the world i live in. I know, this feeling might be temporary, I know that it's not perfect, I know that it might crash so suddenly that all these words could mean nothing in a minute. But here and now - i feel grateful and joyful. And what you can do about the spring inside when winter is all around - just let it shine :)  

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą