2014 m. rugsėjo 1 d., pirmadienis


Talking/thinking about impossible/impossibilities is kind of my thing at this time of life. Impossible is nothing - saying nike advert and it's absolutely true when you really feel that way. But i am a human - i have doubts, insecurities or second thoughts. Even if I'm pretty much optimistic all the time, sometimes i feel lost in all the possible scenarious which could happen to me. Some of them i'd really look forward. Some... some are scary and sad. That's why i'm kind of pushing myself to make decisions and find a direction where i need to go. And it's a bit stressful as the joy of being is staying somewhere behind. It shouldn't be that way. So again and again i'm reminding myself - you can live a life with fear. Or you can live a life with love. Thats a two options you have. And you need to choose the best one.  
And as i know which one is the best - i'm starting from the beginning: being nice to people, sharing my love and emotions, hugging and kissing the ones i do care about, baking cupcakes and taking pilates classes, writing sentences about my experiences in volunteering, taking responsibilities i'm scared to do, but really looking forward. And this is how my life flows. 
It is important let the unknown happen. The same as have a direction where you're going. And do things with love. 


and 
all
 at once,
summer
collapsed
into
fall

  

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą