2014 m. liepos 13 d., sekmadienis

We all have a story to tell. Sometimes even few of them. All different, many of the boring ones, many of the crazy ones... Sometimes I wonder where one of each starts and how it comes to other kind of ending. When you mix many different things into one bowl sometimes is just a mess what is the result and sometimes it's a most tasteful smoothie. The problem is that when I start, I rarely know what will be the result. And maybe that's a good thing. Even sometimes I need to throw away everything I mixed. 

These days are full of unusual. Unusual feelings, people, conversations, experiences, places... And as I was saying yesterday sitting on a hill - I was so worried about this summer and it turns out that it's the best of unexpected. I'm leaving my comfort zone in a very smart way and listening to the language of my heart - just doing what it feels right to do. Now it feels a little bit mixed up, but in general it's just a happiness around. Happiness and freedom. Maybe I should thank a few persons of challenging me to become a better person or just a better version of myself. 

I don't know if I'm moving forward or just moving. But i'm pretty sure it's much better than staying in the same place. If i'm at the right way - i will find my dream. If not - i will get the experience which is valuable anyway. And more dreams is something i should create. As feeling lack of dreams and path is kind of new for me, but i'm always capable of dreaming a bit more, loving a bit more, living a bit more. Or even a lot.

Sleeping. Kissing. And traveling. It's the three things I love the most. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą